Psycho Nitro Blast

Revolve RC will be at the 2012 Psycho Nitro Blast March 8th-11th. We will be the title sponsor for the four electric classes. Revolve RC will award all four electric class winners a Revolve Workstation.

Discussion

Ray Winstead said on March 19, 2012:

I bought one of these workstions at PNB and I admit I was skeptical not to mention laught at by some of my buddies, but in my opinion the laughs on them. This is one of the best tools I’ve ever got for my RC addiction, makes all those awkward jobs easier, if your a constant rc wrencher like me it’s a gotta have thing!!!

Chris Lopez said on March 12, 2012:

Randy, I had great feedback from racers at the PNB this past week who purchased your workstation. Also you and Jesse have the best photography work I have seen. Can’t wait for the next big event, talk to you soon Chris.

Thank you Revolve R/C for your support!

Chris Beem said on March 12, 2012:

Just want to say thanks to Randy and Jesse at Revolve RC!! Had a blast this weekend at PNB. Randy, you have a great product. It works very well. It was neet to learn how to break all my old habits on working on my buggys! The stand makes it do much easier. It’s “Revolutionary”!!!

Revolve RC said on March 02, 2012:

Thanks Kevin! We engrave on the front of the bottom plate, it’s an 1" 1/4 × 10″ imprint area. We can laser engrave logo’s and names or CNC Cut them into the plate depending on what your wanting. We will have example pictures up shortly on the website and the Facebook page.

We will have more options in the future. We will also have show specials at the race!

See you at Psycho Nitro Blast!

Kevin Machen said on March 01, 2012:

I’ll be at the PNB this year. I like your stands. I am wondering about the engraving where it would go and what it would look like?

chris lopez said on February 28, 2012:

Hey Randy, This is Lopez, I’ll see you at PNB.